SBD

take me back

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

So I say why don't you and I get together, we'll take on the world and be together forever. Heads we will and tails we'll try again So I say why don't you and I hold each other and fly to the moon and straight on to heaven
Cause without you they're never going to let me in.

that song was in my head and still is. maybe cause it was just on the radio. today i did my homework. what an accomplishment!!! YAY FOR SARAH!!! maybe i'm not a lost cause after all. well i need to peace out for a number of reasons. to do college stuff. to find food. to talk to people and to see if natalie updated our blog, although i highly doubt it cause SHE SUCKS MY BUTT. alright then. mwa mwa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home